SONGMICS 6 LEDs Jewelry Cabinet Lockable Standing Jewelry Armoire Organizer with Mirror 2 Drawers Brown UJJC94K
- LED LIGHTS & LOCKABLE CABINET: 6 LEDs powered by 3 AAA batteries (not included), making it easy to choose the right accessories; keep your jewelry safe and out of the reach of kids with the lock
- LARGE STORAGE CAPACITY: 90 earring slots, 48 stud earring holes, 84 ring slots, 32 necklace hooks, 10 compartments on shelves, 1 pouch, 1 scarf rod and 2 bottom drawers; keep all your jewelry organized in one place
- FULL LENGTH MIRROR: 43 1/4″ x 10 3/4″ glass dressing mirror provides better performance of your head-to-toe outfit and doesn’t have the “wavy” effect; mirror can be tilted to 3 different beveled angles for better view
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Jewelry cabinet frame is pre-assembled for a worry free setup; you only need to assemble the legs; fit in any place at home, a perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend
- IDEAL SIZE: 60 1/8″H x 16 1/8″W x 14 1/8″D (152.5 x 41 x 36cm); material: quality MDF & soft velvet; please attach the free standing jewelry armoire to the wall with backing safety strap
– Color: Brown Jewelry Cabinet
– Material: MDF, Velvet, Glass
– Simple Assembly: Yes
– Product Size: 60 1/8″H x 16 1/8″W x 14 1/8″D (152.5 x 41 x 36cm)
– Armoire Weight: 27.94lbs (12.7kg)
– 1 x Free Standing Jewelry Cabinet
– 1 x Pack of Accessories
– 1 x Instruction
– Please don’t place it in damp areas to avoid deformation.
– Please remove batteries when the LED lights are not used for a long time.
– Please keep accessories away from children during installation.
“Product arrived fast and in great condition without any dents or nicks in the wood (sometimes happens with these products). The product comes not esembeled so you do have to put it together. My girlfriend put it together which shows the simplicity of it because she is not the most handy person. The LED light inside cabinet is great and turns on when door is opened. Has a lot of room for multiple types of Jewerly.”
“Very excited to receive my jewelry cabinet. Be careful with assembly. Instructions should caution about tightening the cross boards to the legs. I certaintly didn’t over tighten the screws, but each side of the wood cracked just as getting to the tight position. I loosened all screws to prevent further cracking, and now it’s a tish wobbly. Inside parts are sturdy and cabinet is deep enough for most jewelry. There is a magnet closure that sticks very well, and can cause some of the jewelry to fall when pulling the door open. There is a slight odor, but it didn’t hang around long. The small holes (earring section) that I assume are for studs, do not allow enough space to get your fingers behind it to attach the back to the earring. Therefore, I had to use the slits for dangles and studs. The wood is almost too thick here because it slides between the earring back and the earring front. Some earrings didnt have long enough posts to allow secure attachment and couldn’t be placed there. They do work well for the dangles. The cabinet is very pretty. I didn’t notice it being top heavy, nor did it seem to want to fall over when the door is open. The lock works but kind of hard to get it to engage. Overall, it seems somewhat fragile to handle. We shall see how it holds up.”
“This was perfect as a gift for my wife. The installation consisted of 4 screws with the supplied allen wrench and 4 wooden dowels. Everything matched up perfectly. Also, this cabinet came shipped with a wonderful protected form fitting foam. No way it could get damaged unless something catastrophic happened. I am 6’0 tall and the mirror worked perfect for my height so it will certainly work for my wife too. No I just need 10 more for all the jewelry that she thinks she has a need to wear.”